Spring Waterfront Weddings
Spring weddings at Herrington on the Bay may be one of the best kept secrets. Our landscaped gardens are lush against the expansive views of the Chesapeake Bay. March and April are a great choice for savvy couples.
Real Spring Wedding
Spring Weddings in Bloom
Spring marks new beginnings and is a perfect time to start your new life together. Herrington’s Event Designers will help you design a beautiful celebration, accented with the natural beauty of our waterfront wedding venue landscape.
So many reasons to have a spring wedding at Herrington!
- Fresh greens, watercolor hues, metallic or bold pops of color, anything goes!
- Spring venue pricing and incredible wedding packages including champagne toasts and tailored catering are always available in the spring!
- Vendor availability: Preferred wedding professionals and other vendors are more readily available and often offer spring pricing opportunities.
- Seasonal Catering: Freshly harvested produce, bountiful berries, and locally sourced meats and seafood. Our culinary team will prepare your favorite cuisine, including family recipes, and incorporate the region’s finest ingredients.
- Excellent Honeymoon Timing: Head for warm weather or on a trip abroad. Spring is a great time to travel before the honeymooner rush in the summer and fall.
What happens if it rains?
- Herrington on the Bay will provide a rain plan for your wedding ceremony and if needed, it will be moved indoors.
- We have abundant self-parking within close distance to our venues.
- Spring can still be chilly but your guests will be warm. Our venues feature infrared heaters at every entrance to warm your guests as they enter the ballrooms.
- Outdoor areas feature patio heaters and fire-pits for ambiance and warmth.
- We always recommend that couples purchase event insurance to prepare for the unexpected.
- While you may not be able to count on the weather, one thing you can count on is impeccable service from Herrington every step of the way.