Cranberry Champagne Cocktail
Festive & Fizzy for your NYE toast or New Year’s Brunch.
Signature cocktails are one of our specialties at Herrington on the Bay. And we’re not just about drinks that look good (because that definitely matters) but we want to make sure they taste good too. Here’s a fun and festive drink, perfect for your New Year’s celebrations, inspired by Parsnips & Pastries.
Cranberry Champagne Cocktails
Yield: 8 servings
Cranberry Rosemary Syrup
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp cranberry syrup
- 2 tbsp orange juice, preferably fresh
- 6 ounces sparkling rosé champagne, prosecco or wine
- Garnish with orange slice, frozen cranberries, and rosemary sprigs
To Make Syrup:
- Combine ingredients in small saucepan. Simmer gently until sugar is dissolved and cranberries have popped. About 10 – 15 minutes.
- Allow syrup to cool for about 30 minutes, then strain through a cheesecloth or fine mesh strainer, pressing down on the mixture to extract the juices.
- Chill syrup in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
To Make Cocktails:
- Layer 2 tablespoons of Cranberry Syrup, 2 tablespoon of fresh orange juice, and 6 ounces of sparkling rosé in a champagne flute.
- Garnish with frozen cranberries, a sprig of fresh rosemary, and an orange wedge.